Pilates Equipment Studios and Mat Classes in central Hove since 2002
* COVID-19 UPDATE* 24 March 2020
- The studio is now closed. All classes have been suspended until further notice in alignment with the government’s isolation policy. It is our aim to reopen as soon as these restrictions have been lifted.
- We will soon be offering ONLINE classes through Zoom! Please watch this space and as soon as next week, we will have a variety of online options for you to continue your Pilates training from home.
- Drop In Matwork classes at the Cornerstone Centre in Hove are currently scheduled to resume on Thursday 16 April. As we approach this date, please check our homepage for continuous updates… it’s an unfolding situation! We do have it on good authority that the Cornerstone Centre is here to stay and will thankfully withstand this crisis. Please continue to watch this space for updates on Drop In Pilates Matwork at the Cornerstone Centre.
- We are waiving our expiry dates through the end of the year. Any existing credits you have with us will remain valid throughout 2020… you are more than welcome to return to classes and use your existing credits once restrictions have been lifted.
Please continue to check our website over the next few weeks for further updates and don’t hesitate to reach out to us by email or telephone anytime with any questions or concerns.
Many thanks once again for everyone’s continued support and kind messages!
Paul and Jason
Widely regarded as the city’s original Pilates studio, Ocean Wave offers a wide variety of Mat and Studio Equipment classes, suited to every level of training.
Founded by the former Head of Teacher Training for Body Control Pilates Paul McLinden over 18 years ago… our reputation for the highest quality of instruction in Brighton and Hove is second to none!
Click here for small group EQUIPMENT sessions
Ocean Wave Pilates welcomes all new and returning clients to our studio, regardless of age, level of fitness, or experience practicing the Pilates method.
Please feel free to contact us anytime to help guide you through the different types of classes we offer and to answer any questions or concerns you may have about starting a program. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Tel: 01273 773742
Please email us anytime!
Want to share your experience with Ocean Wave online?
See our Google reviews and click on ‘write a review’
or visit freeindex.co.uk
We currently rank 3rd out of 472 Studios in the UK!